HorrorWood

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Monster Alien World

The movie Monsters was pretty good but it could have been way better. There was a lot of suspense and a lead up to a big reveal but there never really was. I did like the storyline. It was very realistic.

I couldn't imagine a world with giant alien creatures. That would be insane. But it would also be kind of awesome. I just wouldn't want to die. It would definitely make life a lot more adventurous.

It would be life changing to experience something like that just as long as it wasn’t war of the worlds. I would not have to run from being captured in a wire ball then my guts being blown all over the ground. That is the most terrifying thing to think about. Screw that. Monsters seems more realistic.

I wonder what people would do if this actually happened. Would we go to war and try to get rid of them? Would we try to make peace with them? Would we just avoid them? It is crazy to think if that were to be real. How many things that would be different.


I like this movie because of the realistic approach. How the world would be if it were over run but octopus like aliens. Definitely a good watch. It reminded me of the movie Evolution. But Evolution was crazy. Many monsters and many dangerous situations. Evolution is also another really good movie. Actually surprised it wasn’t one of our required movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment