HorrorWood

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Idiocracy. True Story.

We watched part of Idiocracy in class. I really want to watch the whole movie. In the future I could totally see human kind being that way. I see people lacking common sense more and more as the days go on.

Many people I have noticed now a days have no respect for themselves, anyone or anything around them. They never put themselves in other people shoes.  No manners. No morals. Just plain ignorance. It is something that actually really bothers me. I could really see the world being like this.

I have also noticed that in recent days kids really don’t go to school anymore. They start families at sixteen and wind up working at the local Burger King for the rest of their lives. And the sad part, they really don’t mind it. It’s extremely sad. No one has dreams anymore. Just pure laziness.

Growing up I have been taught to go after my dreams and to never let anything get in the way of that. I have always dreamed big. Being rich. Being famous. Being known for my amazing work. Having  a huge house. Having an amazing family to share my house with after I am successful. I would never in a million years dream of having a kid at 16 and working at a greasy fast food place as my income for my family. I will never struggle to support myself let alone trying to support a family on 7$ an hour.

This movie literally is my vision of the kids I went to school with and the town I came from. Sitting around in their underwear with big beer guts watching TV. It is really sad. People would rather call themselves “Bad Bitches” and “Bosses” then actually proving it by being successful and a good person while doing it.



I can imagine the world going to dump especially with the new generations growing each day. Just sad. Idiocracy is on point with many things I witness all the time from people.

No comments:

Post a Comment