HorrorWood

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Aliens Vs Humans

Lilith’s Brood is pretty interesting. Earth has been saved by an alien species because humans waged a war on themselves causing humans to almost go extinct. Is it bad that this book actually seems realistic?

We cause war on each other all the time. Why? Because humans are freaking stupid. We will probably one day go extinct because of all the nuclear and toxic shit that countries leak into our oceans and into the air. One country has to have the power but you know killing off half the Earth is okay in the process. Humans also like to mess with nature, which also causes bad reactions instead of leaving it alone.

I do believe in aliens. I do believe the government contacts them but keeps it undercover. I do believe aliens watch us. I do believe they have been on Earth. I believe the aliens study us and try to see what we are. I have seen many documentations and shows on aliens. One was the most famous alien abduction. The guy described aliens as all looking the same, wearing orange jumpsuits, short, no personality. Just all the same and completely genius. I believe aliens to be like that. So maybe it is one day possible that they will save our species.

Lilith’s Brood kind of feels like a futuristic story to how Earth really will be one day. Aliens trying to save human race by mating but as selfish as humans are they will fight against it. I feel as if aliens are way beyond our smarts. Us humans, are extremely dumb to them. So if they wanted to mate with us it would probably be a privilege. Maybe it will actually make the human race better.

I have also read that men in black actually exist. They are there to warn people who have had alien encounters to never speak about it. I am curious to why the government keeps aliens such a secret. The only reason I could think is that humans would freak out in fear and all hell will break loose.

In the book, it described Jodahs as the first mixture between human and alien. I really wonder how dangerous that would be. What it would look like and how it would interact.



To think that one day we might actually meet aliens is crazy. That would either be really scary or really awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment