HorrorWood

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

TiMER to LoVE

TiMER was actually really good. When they first revealed the timers were for finding your true love, I was like you got to be kidding me. I hate love stories. They aren't real and they don't exist. But this movie was really good.

If timers really existed to finding your true love I believe that everyone would totally go for it. I think I even would but at the same time I really wouldn't want to be programmed with a countdown watch on my wrist. Knowing the second your going to run into your true love really wouldn't be exciting. The relationships that come and go in life teach you lessons in life and that would not happen ever. The timer could be life changing but also lose a lot of socializing between men and women. 

This movie reminded me of the movie "


In Time" with Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried. Where everyone has a countdown attached to their wrist. But in this movie time is money. They use their life time to buy things and they can also earn more. Rich people have the longest living lives and the poor are fighting every last second of their lives for more time.


TiMER is creative and actually funny. I enjoyed watching it. It really wasn't the typical SciFi movie I was hoping for but it was nice to watch. Instead of a silver band it should have been some kind of creepy parasite that would release from you when you found the one. It might have made it a little more interesting and quite disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment